Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Amazon Reviews


I haven't posted in a long time and I have to post off topic, but this is just too important.

A while back I was comparing products on the web and came across a product on Amazon that you wouldn't think would receive a review, but sure enough it did and what a review.

I looked up the reviewers profile and found that he had a lot of other reviews. His earlier reviews were more serious, but most were a fun read.

He reviews items like "Snickers" bars, Wite-out, Crocks, toy swords, ...

His profile on Amazon:
Gr33n4blu3 "La leche se arde."

5 comments:

Anh said...

you should review all the camping stuff you get. I would be interested in that.

Minh

kayakbrooklyn said...

I may just do that, if I get time. Maybe after it calms down at work or when I get laid off.

Anonymous said...

I just came across a review by La leche ..." and had to read them all or almost all. Brilliant!
Who is this guy? He even wrote a sonnet for a pen.

Anonymous said...

I think you'd be surprised at who I really am. I reviewed a kayak a few weeks ago....

Gr33n4blu3

kayakbrooklyn said...

Hi Gr33n4blu3,
I saw your kayak review, another good one. I keep checking back for more from time to time. Keep em coming.

stevie